Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Our Homeschool Curriculum 2016



I finally got around to making a video showing our homeschool curriculum for 2016/2017. I love schooling our son at home. He gifted, but he also had high function autism and sensory processing disorder. He learns faster than most kids, but he can only learn if the situation is right for him. When he's at home, I can control the world around him, and he can learn a vast amount of information in a small period of time. If he were in a school around other children and the noise and lights, he wouldn't learn anything. It's crazy to think about how his little genius mind works. I have a video about it on my YouTube channel.

Looking for a product in this video?
I currently have the links in the description bar of the video. I plan on adding them here, of course, but I can get the links to paste. Lol.

Know any awesome learning toys for kindergartners? Let me know, please?

Thanks Guys!

Bye, Y'all! Love Yinz!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment