Thursday, November 8, 2018

Usborne Around The World Mazes Book Review



My 6-year-old LOVES mazes.




So, when Timberdoodle sent me this book to review he couldn't wait to look through it.
He had no idea that it's actually part of a curriculum and that I was tricking him into learning.




I was worried that the pencil wouldn't write on this type of paper, but it works well.
The pages are very colorful and thick.
I've actually erased his pencil marks and let him try each maze a second and third time. 




Each page is a different state or country.
He learned that it snows in Norway, and he learned about the Great Wall in China.

I love simple, easy, fun, learning.


The only thing that could make this product better would be dry erase pages.
I love a colorful and fun workbook. 10 out of 10.
Especially for my son, because mazes are his favorite. 


Find this book HERE

1 comment: