Monday, May 29, 2017

Teething Must Haves! For Babies & Toddlers - Pain Relief & Helping Those...



Teething is probably my least favorite part of parenting. I love being a mommy, and I love when my babies need me, but staying up for days and watching my kids in pain is just the worst. I think that we can all agree that watching our babies cry is the absolute worst feeling, ever.

I've noticed (with both of my kiddos) that they needed different types of teethers at different stages of teething. I've also learned that Infant Advil is a life saver on really bad days. I'm not a huge fan of having to give my little ones medicine, but I'm so glad that it's there when they really need it. 




The video below goes into detail on our must haves, but here is the list-

1-Infant Advil  (for bad days/nights)

2- Amber Teething Necklace (I swear that ours helped)

3- Silicone Teething Necklace (convenient for shopping trips)

4-The Teething Egg- (perfect for babies cutting front teeth)

5-Soothie Pacifier- (easy to chew on)

6-Hard Top Sippy Cups- (so they cant chew the mouthpiece off)

Check Out The Video For a Better Look at Why We Need These Products






teething must haves

No comments:

Post a Comment